The management of Camping Duinhorst offers you a warm welcome and an enjoyable stay. In general, the same rules as on the public highway also apply here. Therefore, we ask that you please abide by the following campsite rules:
- Pets are not allowed.
- You must leave the campsite before 12.00 noon.
- Do not cause a nuisance to your fellow campers by making too much noise, etc.
- The night resting period commences at 11.00 p.m. and lasts until 7.00 a.m. the following morning. (no Music/no use of the car/no sport and game/to stay around buildings and group shaping has been prohibited after 23.00 hours)
- Barbecues can only be used between 8.00 a.m. and 10.00 p.m.
- The possession and use of drugs on the campsite is forbidden.
- Digging around the tent or caravan is forbidden.
- If we suspect criminal behavior, thepolice are always warned.
- The speed limit on the campsite is 10 k.p.h.
- Please deposit your litter in the refuse bins and refuse containers provided and do not throw litter on the ground or among the plants.
- The camp management is entitled to deny access to the site or to prevent campers already present from staying any longer on the site.
- Please keep the toilet areas clean. Help to prevent the drains from becoming blocked and do not throw rubbish, sanitary towels or other massive objects into the washbasins and toilets.
- Damage caused to buildings, plants or other property of the campsite will be charged to the perpetrators.
- The owner of the campsite permits campers and visitors to use the campsite at their own risk. He accepts no liability whatsoever for damage and/or accidents caused by third parties. By entering the campsite, campers and visitors explicitly relinquish any right to compensation.