- No reservation costs are charged for reservations.
- Payment must be made on arrival.
- The reservation can be considered as definitive if you have received confirmation from Campsite Duinhorst by email, post or verbally.
- The total amount will be due if you did not cancel, plus an administration charge (€17,50) will also be passed on.
- The campsite may decide to waive the cancellation fee in extraordinary circumstances.
- You have the option of taking out a cancellation insurance policy elsewhere.
- Bad weather or bad weather forecasts are never a valid reason for a cancellation.
- Pets are unfortunately not permitted on our campsite.
We will need the following details from you in order to make a reservation:
- Complete address
- Telephone number
- Date of birth
- Arrival date and departure date
- Type of camping equipment/accommodation (caravan, camper or Hiker Cabin)
Additional reservation conditions for young people and groups
We are a family campsite and young people/groups are only permitted to stay at our campsite if they can satisfy a number of conditions.
- Young people from The Hague (Haaglanden) and the surrounding area are not permitted to stay at the campsite.
- You have familiarised yourselves with the camping and campsite regulations and will abide by these. You will find these regulations on our website and, in brief, these state that you may not cause any kind of inconvenience to your fellow campers during the day. Plus no music or excessive movement around the campsite is permitted after 23.00 pm.
- Should you cause any nuisance or inconvenience to other guests, you will be asked to leave immediately, without any further discussion.
- We will need the telephone number of a parent/guardian upon the arrival of young guests, who must be available 24 hours a day, should they need to be called in case of an emergency.
- Camping is only possible with a tent. You can’t make reservations for tents. You need to arrive and find out whether any space is available. You always have the option of contacting us a day or two in advance, either by phone or email, to find out what the expected occupation levels will be.
- All fellow travellers must be at least 15 years old.
It goes without saying that you will be more than welcome if you can and want to satisfy these conditions.